Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pinewood Derby

Jackson participated in his first pinewood derby.  He loved it!  I have to admit that I love it.  I always wished that I could do the pinewood derby when I was a little girl.  Jackson's car did very well.  He won most of his heats and was very happy with his car's performance.

Jack and his car.
pinewood derby-1e web
Jackson's car coming in for a victory.
pinewood derby-4e web
*The Finals* The three cars that are were in the final heats.
pinewood derby-5e web
The cars.
pinewood derby-6e web
pinewood derby-8e web
pinewood derby-9e web
Jackson won; "Most Creative" for his Hershey bar car.
For some reason Jackson just couldn't give me a happy face when I was trying to get a picture of him with his car and certificate. He really was happy. He had so much fun running up and down the track watching each race and getting so excited each time his car was on the track. We learned a few things and look forward to another pinewood derby next year.

1 comment:

Jana said...

how much fun!! Congrats to Jackson. Btw - isn't it funny how boys ALWAYS have holes in their jeans - I think every pair of pants Tandri has looks exactly like this.