Every year each of the kids gets to pick out their own ornament, and we also get one for the family. Here is the 2011 picks.
Jackson
another airplane. I have to admit I was surprised because he claims to have moved on to other things, but this was his first choice and he is very pleased.
Asher

He was back and forth between this and a submarine, but I think he choose wisely. I love how militarized our tree has become as our boys get older.
Lily
The Sugar Plum Fairy. You have no idea how happy I was that she chose this one. She pulled it off the hook and wouldn't let it go. She calls it "princess dance." and then sings something quietly and sways. I love it!
The Family
We bought this while we were in Alaska. We thought it would be a good ornament for 2011.
And here is Buddy! Our Elf on the Shelf. The kids love him. Like REALLY love him! I think we may have tears Christmas Eve when he goes back to the North Pole for the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment