Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lily and her Princesses

The other day Lily was playing with her princesses
lily princess-7e web

She keeps them in this drawer, then pulls them out, lines them up and calls them all by name.
lily princess-5e web

She kept pulling out Aurora and saying, "mommy, mommy"
lily princess-4e web
It was so sweet. It made me such a happy mommy. I mean, my daughter thinks I look like a princess. Not just any princess, but the one I wanted to look like when I was a little girl.
lily princess-6e web

Then she picked up Ariel and said, "Oh, this one mommy." She was saying "mermaid" not,"mommy." What does that say about me?

I won't analyze it too much.
lily princess-3e web

Maybe she doesn't think I am a princess, but I sure think she is.

1 comment:

Emilydear said...

For the record you would make a great Disney World Aurora (: