My memories
I can't always have a camera with me. I can't video and photography everything my kids do, (though I wish I could.) However; I always have my memory, and mine is pretty good. (just ask my family)
Today for example; In church, during the musical number, Lily felt inspired to dance. She picked up the bottom of her dress (princess style) and started to sway and twirl. Then she grabbed Asher's hands, her handsome prince, and started dancing with him. When the song ended, (and I couldn't make this up if I tried) she closed her eyes, tilted up her chin and puckered up for a kiss. Asher didn't know what to do, he just sat back down in his chair. Mitch and I were laughing harder than you should in church. It was adorable. That is not on any kind of film, but that moment is forever in my memory.
No comments:
Post a Comment