Saturday, November 12, 2011

I am grateful for :: day 12

My Work

There are no pictures from today to post.  Because I have been taking other people's pictures all day.  And I love it.

I started my photography business over a year ago and it has been such a blessing. 

There are so many things that I love about what I do.  But I would have to say my favorite this is the people that I work with.  I have had the opportunity to take pictures of true miracles. People trust me with the very first pictures of their new baby.  I have been a part of first birthdays, an 18th birthday,  first family pictures and, generations.  I have learned so much from the people that I meet.  I feel like I meet a new person at our first contact, and by the time I deliver their pictures they are a friend.  I will truly miss my people here when we move.  I look forward to having similar experiences in our new town after we move.  Photography has just made me happy.  It is work I look forward to doing, and I love the results when I have a really great image.
This is one of my favorite images from this fall season.  I have photographed this little guy since he was one week old.

No comments: