Thursday, May 5, 2011

I remember it well...

12 years ago today I married my Prince.
It was a magical day.  All of our friends and family showed up to celebrate with us.
Crowds gather outside Buckingham Palace
The cake was beatiful
The Royal Wedding Cake
I loved my dress.
And most importantly. I married the man of my dreams.
roayl wedding1 mw web




Okay, so here are pics from the real day.
001e web

wedding 4 web002 e web

wedding 6 webwedding fix 1 web

my wedding 1e web003e web

7 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Crazy it has been so long! Happy Anniversary! I like the real pictures better:)

Lance n Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! I love this post. You are too creative! :)

emilydeardeuff said...

You look as gorgeous as the princess! Happy Anniversary!!

Brooke said...

12 years! Congratulations! haha I loved the picture with the crowd who attended your wedding. clever. Hope your anniversary was happy.

Dave and Mel said...

your wedding pictures are gorgeous!!! we just celebrated our 10th and I thought that was long :) congrats and I loved the post!

the child family said...

You were an adorable bride, Wendy!

The Harrises said...

Very funny! Twelve years in true royal fashion.