My boys are Daddy's boys, and Lily is a Daddy's girl. At around 6 months I lose my kids to their Dad. If he is in the room, Lily has to be in his arms, and the boys want nothing more than to be with their dad.
I love this picture. It is so sweet. I also love your previous post. THat cracks me up! I have a poison line in the actual milk jug. If it gets to a certain spot, I won't be drinking it.
Great picture. I always say that is the sacrifice of a stay at home mom, you spend all your time taking care of them and then they devote all their affection to their fathers, because mom is old hat.
4 comments:
That picture is so adorable!
I love this picture. It is so sweet. I also love your previous post. THat cracks me up! I have a poison line in the actual milk jug. If it gets to a certain spot, I won't be drinking it.
Great picture. I always say that is the sacrifice of a stay at home mom, you spend all your time taking care of them and then they devote all their affection to their fathers, because mom is old hat.
What a perfect picture!!!! Gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment