Monday, November 15, 2010

The hats, the legwarmers

These are the hats I have ready to sell. I usually sell most of these for $20, but in this clearance, "everything must go!" sale, I will let them go for $15.

A single flower version of the Gracie, fits 6months +


The Emma 2 years


The Lila, 3-6 months
Gracie 6 months +
Asher 3 years +

The Ruby 6 years +
The Max 1 year +


The Emily 3 years +
Pink Beanie with a Lily, (sorry, I don't have a cute name for this one yet) 1-2 years
The Sydney. This hat fist almost all size head, I am serious. I can't believe the age range this hat fits.

And here are the legwarmers. Seriously, I think these are so cute. I would be willing to keep them for myself, but I am offering them to you all. The Small one I will sell for $15, the bigger ones $20.




4 comments:

Chazlyn Robbins said...

How cute! You have been busy.

the child family said...

I'll take the pink stripeys, thank you.

Jami Rugg said...

Hey, I was wondering if you still had the Gracie to sell. I would like to get it if you do. Please E-mail me to let me know. Thanks

A house full of five said...

Hey You!
Do you still have the Sydney hat or the Gracie hat? Summer has two hats that fit her now, but she'll be 6 months soon and will need a new hat. Let me know!