Friday, October 8, 2010

The one year stats

It feels like I am taking a totally different baby to the one year appointment than that little peanut I took to the two week appointment. Any my how she has grown! She is well off the charts for her height coming in at 31.5 inches. She weights 22 pounds 7 ounces with a 17.5 inches head circumference.

She started out so cute and happy at her appointment, not knowing that sharp needles were in her future.





Then she got her shots. I have never seen a baby quits as mad as she was. (okay I take it back, there was a situation with Asher, 7 adults and and IV, but you will have to read about that here.)
She was furious, and I thought I would capture her mad face, but when I pulled out the camera this is the face she gave me.

No comments: