
I love it. It is my, I love being a mom to such great kids, necklace. The cute thing is, the kids love it too. Jackson and Asher love to find their name, and Lily, well, she just loves to pull on it. Jackson is very proud of himself for getting me the necklace that I have always wanted (He actually told Mitch that I wanted a neckalce like this completely un-coached I swear). Though he doesn't actually know how he did it. He is sure that his master gift buying has earned him something pretty amazing when his birthday rolls around. We will just have to see
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! I LOVE the necklace-tell Jackson he did a great job!
I love the Vintage Pearl! I can't wait to have something from there of my own someday. ;) I love your necklace. The boys (and Lily) did good! And Happy belated Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Beautiful! Where did you get it? I WANT ONE.
Post a Comment