Friday, June 18, 2010

OBX, part 2

Here are some picture from our third day in NC. We had a wonderfully lazy beach day, complete with with boogy boarding, (buggy boarding if you talk to the boys) kite flying, and my favorite; a campfire on the beach.
outer banks day 3 016 edit
outer banks day 3 074
outer banks day 3 051
outer banks day 3 101
outer banks day 3 038
outer banks day 3 145
outer banks day 3 166
outer banks day 3 200
(in case you couldn't tell, Jackson loved his kite and flew all day and into the night.)

4 comments:

Ann said...

wendy these are great! Looks like so much fun I wanna go!

Jon and Melissa said...

Wow,I am so jealous. Amazing pictures-amazing place. I can't believe the beauty!

Emily said...

These pictures are incredible!! They belong in an ad for the OBX!!

the child family said...

what a FUN TRIP!