


I love this next picture because Asher was grooving on his boogie board and you can totally tell.

Can you tell that I was obsessed with pictures taken of people coming over this hill?

Love my surfer boys!

There was a toy store in town that let kids paint their own Thomas trains. This has Asher written all over it. He had so much fun and was very proud of his work.

Things to remember: Jackson loved learning about birds from Papa. My dad bought a bird book at the beginning of the trip and Jackson loved to look at it and find out the names of the birds flying around the beach and house. He loved the laughing gulls. He would feed them from our deck (I did not love this) and dance around crazy to try to make them laugh. My mom and Mitch were having a discusion about birds and they were trying to remember the word for an egg laying animal, to which Jackson chimed in, "They are oviparous" my kid is a genious!
Asher loved to bury himself in the sand and lie in it for hours. He would go and swim in the ocean for awhile, then go and lie down in the hot sand. One time he actually fell asleep. The kid was in heaven and as far as I am concerned the kid is heavenly!
1 comment:
FUN, FUN, FUN! I am so happy for you guys that you were able to do on such a fun and BEAUTIFUL vacation. Lucky!
Post a Comment