I decided to take advantage of the scenery in the Outer Banks for this photo shoot. My mom help me dress Lily for this shoot. I have decided to call her look "Beach whimsy chic" It's going to be all the rage just you wait.









I learned that there are some challenges to taking pictures of a baby on the beach. The biggest challenge is the sand. At one point she fell face first in the sand and I had to take her back to the house and clean her up. She was not happy about that at all. This is the first time (and maybe the only time) that I have done a larger than life headband. I have to admit I don't really know what to do with the contraption. You will notice that it looks different in almost every picture because we could not figure out how she should wear it.
I love my eight month old little girl. She is starting to move around and babble. And she has become very busy. She is always grabbing for something or has something that she wants and she is determined to get it. I think she grows more and more beautiful everyday and we all fall in love with her more and more everyday.
5 comments:
perfect.
So cute, I just love her! Love the tutu and the larger than life headband(not even close to larger than life) She looked a lot like Jackson to me in some of the pictures-she is changing so fast!
Such beautiful eyes. The tutu was rocking, I loved it.
She is gorgeous and so are your pictures of her!
She is such a beautiful girls! Love the colors!
Post a Comment