Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Scooters

The boys got scooters for Christmas from Nana, and they have turned out to be their very favorite thing. They pretend that they are airplanes and they are flying around. Each day they pick a new airplane or helicopter to be from Jackson's Military Airplane Encyclopedia.
scooters 2
This picture was not taken on a school day. When I asked the boys why they always wear their back-packs when they ride their scooters, the boys informed me that they are their parachutes in case they have to eject.
scooters 1
Every morning the boys ride their scooters to the bus stop where all of the other kids are also on their scooters. It looks like a busy be hive with all of those kids buzzing around on their scooters. The fun thing for me is I get to ride Jackson's scooter back to the house and to the bus stop again to pick him up in the afternoon. I feel like a little kid when I ride it and that is not a bad thing.
scooters 3
A few kids were missing the day I brought my camera to the bus stop so this doesn't depict how crazy it is each morning. Hopefully before school gets out I can get a good shot of all this kids on their scooters.

1 comment:

Chris and Suzette said...

The parachutes crack me up!!!