Mitch runs on a beautiful farm road near our house. He took us out there the other day so the kids could see the baby horses. They were so cute and is was such a beautiful place. These are the evenings that remind me why we came back to PA.
Your photos always leave me so breathless, I just don't have much to say, except for one-word-type responses. So you'll just have to accept that from here on out. Like for this I was simply just going to say, "Beautiful." They truly are. :) You need to start taking photos and charging for them!
I know a little girl who will LOVE this post! Is that thick, lucious green grass I spy? I had to do a double take! We've been in the desert too long I guess.
3 comments:
Your photos always leave me so breathless, I just don't have much to say, except for one-word-type responses. So you'll just have to accept that from here on out. Like for this I was simply just going to say, "Beautiful." They truly are. :) You need to start taking photos and charging for them!
I know a little girl who will LOVE this post! Is that thick, lucious green grass I spy? I had to do a double take! We've been in the desert too long I guess.
Great pictures Wendy. Beautiful scenery. Beautiful family!
Post a Comment