Friday, April 23, 2010

Baby Animal Days

Once a year in Logan Utah the Jensen Historical Farm host Baby Animal Days. And once every few years we happen to be in Logan while this event is taking place. This year was one such year. We were in town for my brother's wedding. The boys love it! There are pony rides, train rides and of course, baby animals.
animal days 1

animal days 5

asher and the duck
animal days 7
I love these next two pictures. A few years ago I noticed these old traction engines and I knew my train loving boy would love them. He called them "Trevor" (those that know Thomas are in the know on the name.) He was just a little disappointed that he couldn't find his face. I thought that they made for some really cool pictures.
animal days 4
animal days 6

1 comment:

Christina said...

you know it kinda does look like trevor! love the smiles on these kids!