Just some pictures I wanted to post


I usually would have removed the scratch on her nose, but this one has kind of a funny story. I was holding her and she was laughing and smiling. When suddenly, one of her hands got away from her and she ended up jabbing her nose with her thumb. She went from mid laugh to full on wail. It was kind of funny.

This is how she holds her feet. I had to get a picture.


I usually would have removed the scratch on her nose, but this one has kind of a funny story. I was holding her and she was laughing and smiling. When suddenly, one of her hands got away from her and she ended up jabbing her nose with her thumb. She went from mid laugh to full on wail. It was kind of funny.

This is how she holds her feet. I had to get a picture.

I love the love!

5 comments:
Beautiful-is all I can say. Emma walked down while I was looking at this and she just kept saying "cute, that is soo cute."
Gorgeous. I especially love the ones with her handsome brothers, too!
Such beautiful pictures!
Your kids are so cute!! I love it!! Miss you guys!!
Beautiful, just beautiful. ;)
Post a Comment