The Mid-Atlantic States got slammed with a second blizzard in less than a week. School was cancelled and everything shut down. We spent the day sleeping in (it was wonderful), playing the Wii, baking cookies and watching movies, (we watched "An American Tail" the boys did NOT like it!
"next time can we watch a movies where someone doesn't lose their family?") I thought it was a great day and we get to do it all over again today since school is cancelled again. Mitch shoveling the snow off the trampoline.

This is our backyard after Mitch cleaned off the trampoline. We were afraid it would break under the weight of all the snow.

Asher's cookie heart. He said he had a broken heart right after I took this.


I took this shot at 10:00 P.M. after the roads had been cleared. I thought the snow mounds created by the snow plows were very impressive
4 comments:
First of all, I love the pictures at the top of your blog. The one of you and Mitch is way too precious!
Secondly, this shot of the snow is stunning.
And thirdly,I'm so sorry to hear about Asher's broken heart! :)
When did Asher get so old?!
I have been meaning to comment on this-amazing pictures! I guess the snow just follows you guys wherever you go! Did you warn your neighbors?
Wow, i love that last picture!!! that is alot of snow, even for us Montanans!!
Post a Comment