Saturday, January 9, 2010

Three months

My baby girl just reached the three month milestone. I have loved every minute with her. Sometimes I wish I could stop time or at least slow it down a little. I finally boxed up all of her newborn and 0-3 month clothes. Surprisingly, I only cried while I was doing it, and a little while thinking about it afterward.

Here are some pictures for the occasion.
A few more dress pictures. I love the orange!

lily three month pics 007 edit

I love Lily's profile. This is my attempt at capturing it on camera.

lily three month pics 028 edit

I made this hat a few months ago, but I could never get pictures of Lily in it. She seemed to cry every time I put it on her. Actually these are the only shots I got because she started crying a few minutes after I put it on. It is so stinking cute, why doesn't she like it?

lily three month pics 052 edit

lily three month pics 060 edit

lily three month pics 056 edit

6 comments:

Emily said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Can she really be 3 months old? wow! She is beautiful.

the child family said...

Loved looking through all these pictures, Wendy! Lily did look so sweet in her blessing dress, it reminded me so much of when my little Lil was blessed. Chubby girls in white dresses I guess :)It was great to see you guys even if it was only 24 hrs.

Glenna and Bob said...

Wendy, you are an amazing photographer! Your children are
beautiful and you are a GREAT
mom. Happy New to all of you.

Glenna and Bob said...

Just got caught up with all your
posts from the last couple of monhts. Thanks! It really helps us know what your family is doing and seeing how fun the boys are! I have always loved that about you, the delight you find in your children.

Rosanne said...

What a beauty! Wow. ;)