Monday, January 18, 2010

A Family of Five

I decided that it was time we got some family pictures. All of the pictures in our house are missing our little princess. It was fun to be outside on a slightly warmer than normal January day.

family pictures 144 edit colorize
family pictures 119 colorize
family pictures 127 edit
family pictures 162 edit
family pictures 205 edit
family pictures 216 edit
I made the boys some hats the night before. I have to say, I love them. I couldn't get over how cute they looked!
family pictures 180 edit
family pictures 193 edit
family pictures 038 vint crop
I may never get used to how beautiful this little girl is. I love her eyes.

10 comments:

Ann said...

fun pics wendy.....did you tripod it or have someone with you.

Wendy P said...

tripod. It was a little crazy!

Martie said...

I LOVE family portraits! Wonderful!

Emily said...

That is incredible you did those with a tripod! They turned out so great! You are so talented at making those hats!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

They are gorgeous. I wished you lived closer so you could take some of my family!

Nancy said...

These are beautiful! I love that you did them with a tripod! Wasn't Saturday lovely?

How did you get the pictures to be so big? And, is that your own image in the background?

Thanks for the tips!

becky said...

Amazing! I want you to come take pictures of my family!

jordan said...

these are beautiful! I love the colors. Who needs a photographer when you can take your own so well!

Jana said...

I love love love these pictures!

Rosanne said...

LOVE THESE! And the fact you did them by yourself?! AMAZING! Come back and take our pictures!!