Monday, December 7, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

With Snow!
snow and gingerbread house 011 edit snow and gingerbread house 013 edit

snow and gingerbread house 007 edit
snow and gingerbread house 004 edit
snow and gingerbread house 005 edit

...And Ginger bread Houses!
snow and gingerbread house 043 editsnow and gingerbread house 055 edit
snow and gingerbread house 087 edit This picture makes me laugh! I know it's not in focus, but they were so funny we had to capture the image before we had time to focus the camera. They are being monsters ready to attack the gingerbread house.

snow and gingerbread house 079 edit
snow and gingerbread house 082 edit
In our house a gingerbread house doesn't have a very long life. The boys build it, then immediately eat it. As long as they are having fun I guess I don't care.

...And a Christmas Lily.
snow and gingerbread house 101 edit2
snow and gingerbread house 089 edit2

2 comments:

The Hartungs said...

beautiful photos wendy!

Rosanne said...

I 2nd that - BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!! Love them. I wish you were here to take some of my kiddos!