Friday, November 20, 2009

A Post from the Past

I started blogging in the fall of 2006. And since then many of the fun and important things in our family have made it on the blog and subsequently into our blog book.

Today while looking through some old pictures I came across something that I wish I had blogged in February of 2006, I just didn't have a blog yet.

Jackson was sent to his room for time out. He cried and threw a fit for a while, then it got silent. When I went to check on him this is what I found
This was his changing table, he had pushed the diaper, change pad and everything else onto the floor during his temper tantrum, and I guess decided it looked like a good place to lie down.


When he woke up he looked like this.


I miss that little two year old face!

3 comments:

Lance n Amber said...

Way too cute!

Van Hoff Family said...

This cracks me up so much! We miss you and are very glad to see your new little Lily. What a great name -Lily Kate. I hope you're enjoying Pennsylvania. I love all your photos. You've got talent.

the child family said...

haha hilarious :) love the new haircut too!