Friday, October 30, 2009

Do you have candy for me?


Asher has been singing, "Trick-or-treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat. If you don't, I don't care, I'm gonna pull down your underwear."

I was worried that he would sing that at every door we hit while Trick-or-treating. So I was very surprised when, at each door, he said, "Do you have candy for me?" And I am not kidding, people would not give him candy until he said "trick-or-treat." I think they were shocked by a kid not saying the words they had been hearing all night.

Jackson was a pilot, Asher was Dash and Lily was a lady bug. She was already too big for the first costume I had made for her. I will have to get a better picture of her. Her hat was so cute.

2 comments:

jordan said...

how fun. Cute costumes, clever fighter pilot with the jet. Ryder at one point wanted to be a fighter pilot. You will have to send pics of Lily as a ladybug.

Jon and Melissa said...

So fun! The jet was a great idea!