We finally did a friend birthday party for Jackson. It wasn't the most convenient time to do such a thing, but I am a sucker for my Jackson, and he has been wanting to have friends over for his birthday since last year. From the moment we got here, he has been seeking out friends that he could invite to his party. He had an airplane/Halloween themed party. Here are some images of his shin-dig.

Jackson made the invitations himself. I think they are genius! I will give a gold star to anyone who can identify the airplanes in each picture.

We ate Mummy dogs, and I threw in a few healthy foods to appease the mommy's.



Doughnuts on a string
Mitch did an amazing job creating this F-16 cake.

He received amazing gifts. Airplanes all around!
The kids had a great time on the tramp.
3 comments:
What a fun party! Love the mummy dogs! He looks so handsome in his pilot outfit! Looks like a fun party! Way to go!
My boys had a great time at the party!
cute party! I'm so impressed with the invitations, I bet it was hard to send them out and give them away!
Post a Comment