Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Hotel Hershey

On Sunday we went to a beautiful spot in Hershey, the Hotel Hershey. It has formal gardens and nice walking trails on the grounds. Mitch was just going to take the boys to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather, but I decided to come along. Ever since I made it to 34 weeks (Asher was born at 34 wks) I have felt like I am just fine going out and walking a little. We had a great evening. The boys loved running around and looking at the fish in the koi pond.

hotel hershey collage
Our silly boys won't ever look at us when we try and take their picture. Still I think the view from behind is pretty cute, I especially love that you can see Asher's Thomas underwear and a little bit of crack.
hotel hershey asher behind

hotel hershey 083 jackson

belly love
Jackson loves my belly. Everyday when he gets off the bus he comes running to hug my belly and says, "Hi, baby!" It is so cute. If he is that excited about the baby in my belly, I can only imagine how great he will be with the baby. Hopefully we will find our soon!

I know that I reused a few pictures in this post, but I was having fun with some new web tempalates.

3 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

So cute. You look so fantastic in these pictures! I am so glad that you have made it this far. I can't wait to see her!

The Harrises said...

The pictures look beautiful. You look beautiful! I like Jackson's Tevas and the underwear too. We used to go play horseshoes and shuffle board up there. They never asked us to leave and well, they never were being used. One of our favorite places too!

Glenna and Bob said...

Wendy, great pictures! You look
so beautiful, pregnancy looks good
on you. We are glad you are
doing well. What a great time in
your life.