Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hershey Park

On labor day, after two back-to-back 30 hour shifts in the ICU, I (Mitch) decided to try to salvage the weekend for the boys and take them to Hershey Park. We got a season pass this year and go whenever we get the chance. We are less than two miles away, and it has been great on hot days to go the the waterpark, or to hit the rides in the evening if I get home at a decent time. Asher is absolutely fearless and will ride any rollercoaster he can. He throws his arms up in the air and grins ear to ear the entire ride. After doing the Super-dooper-Looper, he was beaming and said " that was my favorite ride EVER". Jackson, who is still gutsy, but a little more cautious/aware, was afraid he would fall off the ride going around the loop until I told him about "Centricital" forces. One of the funniest rides is the Frog Hopper. Everytime it bounces, the boys laugh their heads off. We had a great day and can't wait to go back again. hershey park day 3pic

hershey park 019 copy

hershey park 052 copy

hershey park 049 copy

frog ride 3pic

hershey park 074 copy

hershey park 088 copy

hershey park 114 old style

7 comments:

mindy sincich said...

That looks like a lot of fun and you have the cutest boys!

Jon and Melissa said...

Ooh I LOVE the pictures! What fun. I have been scared to take my kids to any sort of amusement park because they are scared of everything. In my mind I imagine them acting like Asher and Jackson and loving it, but in reality-we would pay for a day of crying and me forcing them on rides! Maybe next year!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

The joy of a season pass at Hershey Park. I'm so jealous. What great pictures.

Rosanne said...

Once again - beautiful pics! Looks like a good time!

jordan said...

lucky boys at Hershey Land. It looks about as fun as Disneyland... maybe, you tell me. They are sure darling!

Abs said...

I again admit my envy of ya'll living in Hershey. I love the super-dooper-looper!

I also wanted to comment on all of the cute baby girl creations. So fun and so cute!!! Your baby girl is going to be decked out. I can't wait to see the post that she has arrived.

Mary said...

How fun to have your boys be such good friends! Having "older" kids probably makes Hershey so fun! Ya'll look great! Don't count days until she makes her little debut-- it makes the waiting worse! But good luck, and at least Mitch will be there for sure with the Air Force out of the way!