I have been keeping busy during my down time this pregnancy. After we moved, got settled and I started feeling better, I started on a few little things to keep be busy while I was lying around. I started with knitting and crochet projects since I had to be lying back at all times.

I did a Gracie hat for my little girl on the way.
I Experimented with a new hat pattern. (to be named later.)
Made Christmas stockings
for two new nephews.

Made a cocoon and a wrap, not practical, but I am hoping that they look good in pictures.
And I made a baby afghan. What I learned. I don't like the big long projects this might just be the last one I do. I made the knitted on over a year ago, I just decided to photograph them together.
Then I decided it was time to sew. I felt well enough to sit upright for awhile so I picked a few projects.

Some receiving blankets.
And a new Boppy cover.

And finally I turned this...into this!
9 comments:
Impressive! you do such nice work...and you get it done so quickly, it's like you don't have any kids.
WOWZERS!! So I just got my stocking from my Mom and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!! You are so talented and amazing and nice and all those other things. You already gave me a baby gift. Maybe one of your boys should get Charlie's name for Christmas and this can just count as an early VERY nice gift. Thanks soo much. I also LOVE your bumper pad. You are so creative and have such a great style. Keep up the good work!
I love the bumper pad! Oh, this makes me wish I could sew!
Dang, girl!! I thought you were supposed to be 'resting!' Nice work!
Ohhhh, Wendy! Wow, everything is lovely. You are so talented!
great bumper, I love it! where did you get the fabric??
Adorable, Wendy!
dang- I am impressed! One of my goals while the kids are at school is to become better at sewing and I've always wanted to learn how to knit- could you come live by me for a little while?? these are BEAUTIFUL!
Love, love, love it all!
Post a Comment