Thursday, July 16, 2009

We've made it this far

I have made it to 26 weeks. This means that it has been 6 weeks since the bed rest and everything began. Only about 10 more weeks to go! It feels like forever, but I also know that we can do it, we've made it this far.


Here's is something funny...
This is me, yesterday at 26 weeks, and below is a picture of me at 35 weeks, just days before I had Jackson. I think I am bigger today, 9 weeks earlier than I was with baby #1. I guess this is what happens. The other day Jackson walked into the room and spontaneously said, "Wow! that is a big belly!" Pretty much everyday one of the boys will ask if the baby is big enough yet, because my belly is so big.

4 comments:

becky said...

ok wendy, let's get one thing straight--you are not HUGE. You are still lithe with a bit of a bump out front. It's very cute. Be glad for your long torso! Hope you are feeling well. Jared asks about your boys all the time.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

You look great! I'm happy things are going okay. We're thinking of you.

Jen said...

Well, if that's "HUGE," as you say, then I was a MONSTROSITY. You look amazing--and certainly NOT huge!!! I hope we can see you sometime now that you guys are closer.

Rosanne said...

I know the feeling - I was bigger faster with my 3rd too! You do look great though. Glad you are getting through the bed rest. Hang in there! One day you'll look back and think that the 16 weeks (or whatever it'll be) of bed rest was nothing...and totally worth it. Which I know you already know. ;) Best of luck in the weeks to come!