Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bird Houses

asher paint close up

painting bird houses asher edit

july 21, 2009 077 jack 1

I had the brilliant idea to let the boys paint birdhouses the other day, so they could have an activity while I lay low. They had so much fun, and I did not get to lay low, I ended up needing to supervise the entire activity. Asher is only three and setting him lose with paint wasn't my best idea. I think they turned out so cute. They are now hanging in our backyard and Jackson has been keeping watch for birds in the house. So far we haven't seen any, but that doesn't mean they don't come.

1 comment:

Martie said...

Great pictures!

THANK YOU for the gorgeous hat! The snow hater (which would be ME) suddenly cannot wait for fall! THANK YOU so much, Wendy!

I hope the rest of your pregnancy zooms by! You look amazing.

Martie