Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Where a Kid Can Be a Kid

The boys have been begging us to take them to Chuck E Cheeses for ever. But we don't have one in Montana, so when we were in Utah we decided to take them. It was funny because I didn't know where it was and I kept telling Jackson that there wasn't one where we were, until we pull off in Layton to go to Red Robin and there it was. Jack was so happy, and he kept saying "I told you mommy, I told you there was one here." Then he told Mitch, "when we get to Chuck e Cheese you have to relax Daddy, because it is where parents relax and kids have fun." I guess he has seen a commercial with that sentiment. Such a cute, good little boy.
Here is my take on the Chuck E Cheeses. It was really fun. The kids loved it, I even got to play ski ball which was my favorite when I was a kid. And the biggest surprise was the pizza was really good. In all I think it is a good once a year or so experience.
This blue screen was so fun. As you may know, my boys love to dance so this was right up their alley. Check out the TVs to get the full effect. I loved to watch this video when we were away from them this week.

No comments: