Today my baby turns three. We celebrated when we were in Utah with our families, but we also decided to have a little family thing since Mitch had MLK day off. We went to Pizza Hut, not because it is his favorite, but because I didn't want his favorite (McDonald's chicken nuggets.) Our plan was to go to a movie afterwards, but there just wasn't anything playing here for a three year old, so we his up Redbox for a movie. Then we did cupcakes. Since it was his birthday we let him go to town. he ate three before we finally cut him off. I think he would have eaten the whole dozen. 

This is the boys in the car on the way to the restaurant. I just think they look so cute.

Asher trying his hardest to show us three!
cupcakes!
Asher eating his cupcakes last night and eating his birthday cake at one year. Not much has changed.
The three year picture
And what feels like yesterday.
2 comments:
I can't believe he is 3! It seems like Jackson should still be a baby, have I really known you that long? Happy Birthday Asher!
OK, I LOVE the first birthday cupcake-eating picture! Classic.
Post a Comment