Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Flush
Jackson has had an issue with potty words lately. It's a little embarrassing, but I have realized that most children age four have a similar vocabulary. Sadly Jackson has pulled his his two year old little brother's language into the toilet with his. I don't recall any potty words from Jack until about a year ago so Asher is ahead of the curve. I have to admit, it's quite funny. He doesn't really get what he is saying, so a particularly foul streak for Asher will go something like this; "poo-poo potty, potty words, diaper change, go pee-pee potty" as you can see most are more related to potty training, he has even started calling his Once Upon A Potty book "potty words." It's one of those cute things that you can't allow even though it is good for a laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We refer to "diaper change" as DP around here. We don't even say that word!
i mean DC.
Ya, Sarah recently posted about this. Her son Jackson's age called someone a "butt-crotch." I laughed for about 5 minutes on that one. So terrible, yet so funny!
Post a Comment