I just noticed that yesterday was the year anniversary of our blog. Confetti, streamers, party horns, balloons all that fun stuff.
I just wanted to say, though I know it is a bit dramatic, Blogging has change my life. I know, but it's true. I love that I can keep up with friends and family that are far away, or even just a few blocks away. I love reconnecting with old friends or acquaintances that I may have lost contact with entirely if it weren't for their blogs. And I love keeping a record of my family. We have so much going on right now and so much to be grateful for. It is wonderful to have the blog to share all the good, the bad and the in between. I seriously think in terms of blogs post! I am looking forward to putting together our blog book on http://blurb.com/, I recommend the program to anyone else interested in having a hard copy of their blog.
Thanks for reading and commenting!
3 comments:
Thanks for having a blog - it's fun to look at! And don't worry, I feel the same way about blogging. I'm still trying to recruit more of my out-of-state friends to join though...slowly they are. :)
Congratulations! What an accomplishment! I am wanting to publish, I will have to ask you details when I starte getting into it. I found out some cool blog stuff with pictures from Jon's genius computer brother-I will try it out and let you know. Love reading the blog!
Happy Blogiversary!
Hey, do you teach guitar lessons by any chance?
Martie
Post a Comment