Monday, September 15, 2008

A first

We have never done the garage sale thing before. But move after move we keep taking the same stuff with us that we don't need and will never use again. We also had some friends in a similar situation, and they were done having kids so they were unloading all of their baby stuff, and they had a lot of stuff. Since we are on a well travelled road we held the sale at our house and it was kind of fun. It was raining during our sale so we didn't brake any sales records, but it was nice to get a little cash for what we think is junk. In the end we made a few buck and had some fun. Jackson took it upon himself to sell one of our picture frames for .25 cents, a super nice girl bought in from him and he was so happy it made his whole day.













When it started to rain we had to move the fun into our garage. By noon, when we were all packed up and done the sun came out and it was a beautiful day.

2 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Wow you guys were selling some great stuff. I would have come. Let's see, I need a double stroller, that little slide thing, yeah nobody sells nice stuff like that in Logan! So question, do you do anything special to make your pictures enlarge when you click on them. I thought maybe I had a problem because my pictures were so large, but you have the same camera. Anyway I could really use some advice.

Martie said...

Is that a treadmill I see, by any chance? If so, GOL, I hope you didn't sell it!!