Monday, August 25, 2008

To my Man

He's my...

High flying, Life saving,
River running,
mountain climing,
wake jumping,
outdoorsman,

daredevil,

Family man,
caring, smart,active,


travel companion, fun to look at, man of my dreams!
Happy Birthday! You are loved by two little boys and a wife who love what you are and love what you do!

8 comments:

Rosanne said...

This is so cute - nice work, Wendy! :)

Jon and Melissa said...

Awww...Happy birthday Mitch. Sorry I was going to call, send an email, something, but well as you can see it just didn't happen. Just know that I was thinking of you on your birthday and the two days that followed-having good intentions! Happy birthday we love you!

Martie said...

That's so beautiful and he sounds like a great guy. I can tell you like him just a little bit!

Tell him happy birthday for us!

Martie

Jen said...

Wendy, I loved this post!

Happy Birthday to Mitch!

Unknown said...

happy late birthday!

I've been out of the blogger world, but I'm back. I hope the day was great.

jordan said...

said jordan.

the child family said...

Happy Birthday, Mitch! How old? 32? Hope it was a great one!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Mitch! and Happy late Birthday Wendy! Your blog is cute. Hope all is well in Montana, you all look great.
You should check out our new site--yeah, we've succumbed to the blog trend too. www.jakeandkatieross.blogspot.com