Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nana's House


Last week the boys and I got the chance to go to "Ebraska" to see Nana, Papa and Homer. I had not been able to make it to my parents house since they moved there almost 2 years ago. All the Uncles were there (Uncles being Garrett, Connor & McCade.) We also had all six of the Child grandchildren, this has only happened one other time before and Nana & Papa weren't there. Missing were the husbands, Mitch, Matt and my brother Blake, they were unable to get off work with such short notice. My dad was made Bishop of his ward and we were so happy to be there for the occasion. We had such a good time with good food, fun people and a little painting project just for fun, (we painted my mom's dinning room.) Here are a few highlights.
McCade reading "X-men" to the boys
Movies and popcorn

Go-carts! need I say more?

My mom's dinning room just after we painted


You try and get six little kids to hold still for a picture right after church.

They really wanted to be cute for us, but it was too bright to open their eyes, this is the best they could do

This was one of the real highlights. At the go-cart park they had cars that Jackson & Ryder could drive all by themselves. It was so funny, the people who worked there told them the rules and how to us the break and the gas but from the look of things they weren't really too clear on what the break was for and why they should ever use it. These boys are just too fun, I love it when they are together.

4 comments:

the child family said...

It definitely was a great weekend and Cody Park was definitely a highlight. It's always fun when you get to hit other people with moving vehicles as hard as you can. That and play tic tac toe with a chicken. Can't beat that.

Amber M. said...

Ebraska? As in where I live?? And you didn't tell me?? What's up with that??!!:-)

Megan J. Dawson said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I was glad to see a picture of your parents' house. It's beautiful.

jordan said...

lots of fun we had. I'm glad we all could make it, except the husbands of course. Ryder will be talking about this one for a while.