Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hair affair

I got my hair cut again the other day. This growing my hair back out thing is going to take forever at this rate! I keep having to trim and reshape so that it looks decent as it grows out. If I ever get it long again remind me not to cut it again! Actually, I have all the reminder I need here in my own house. This was the conversation when Jackson saw me when I came home from the salon.
Jack: Mommy, your hair looks bediculouse. Maybe it should be longer.
Me: Really Jackson, why do you say that?
Jack: Long hair is pretty, short hair is kind of bad.
Yeah, I don't think I will have a problem keeping it long if it ever grows out again.

Jackson making silly faces for mommy

3 comments:

jordan said...

this too shall pass.
I do hear you with the long time for the hair to grow. It must be in our genes.

Jen said...

Wow, I can't imagine you with short hair! I bet it's cute.

Love the Smith River pics, by the way.

Jon and Melissa said...

I love your hair short and long. You have too many boys in your family leading you astray.