Jackson gave me a book for Mothers Day where he wrote answers to questions about me. I had to share what he had to say.
My Mom's name is: Wendy
She is 10 years old
She is 50 pounds
She is little feet tall
Her shoe size is: 10
My mom's favorite outfit is: dress
Her job is: puts band-aids on me
My mom loves me because: I am a good boy
My dad loves my mom because: She's good
I love my mom because: She's the best mom
I like it when my mom: Does good things
The funniest thing I have ever seen my mom do was: sticks out her tongue and pulls a face
The thing I hear my mom say the most is: chick
My mom's favorite TV show is: The girl that wears a hundred dresses
My mom's favorite Primary song is: I Am a Child of God
My mom's favorite food is: Every food
My mom's favorite color is: Pink
Her best friend is: My dad
She is happy when: I do what I am told
My mom would like to go on vacation to: Where Daddy goes
I want to buy my mom a: pictures
A portrait of Mom; by Jackson
I thought his answers were so cute and some of them so insightful. Some were a little strange, (the thing he hears me say the most is "chick" what's up with that?) This was by far my favorite mother's day gift, these are the kind of gifts that make a mom's heart melt.
6 comments:
How darling. Keep that tucked away to pine over when he gets too big and knows all the RIGHT answers to those sticky questions...:-)
So cute! It is crazy how every stage is so fun-he just says and understands so much now. That is so rewarding as a mother. I can't believe how well he can draw-so cute.
That is SO much fun. What a great idea to do for Mother's Day. I'll have to steal those questions to use for something some day. What a sweet boy!
That's so neat that he's at the age to answer questions, yet he still says funny things!
Just priceless, chick!
You have some pretty creative little kids. I loved the part where you are 10 years old. Every woman wants to feel young, that must have made your day. He is such a cute kid. I can't wait to see you guys again; hopefully sooner than later.
Post a Comment