Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Penny update

Well, time has passed and we still unsure weather or not the penny had moved through our little Jackson. However, I am going to assume that it has because I just can't look at anymore poop!I bought Jackson the "Curious George Goes to the Hospital" book on the way home from his second x-ray. It's the one where George swallows a puzzle piece and has to have an operation to have it removed. I think the boys really liked it. Jackson really liked it, but he did ask me if he was going to have to stay in the hospital without Mommy and Daddy. I assured him he would be fine.

3 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

The job of a mother sometimes takes us to whole new levels, doesn't it??

Amber M. said...

What is it with kids and swallowing things?? We had the same thing happen last fall...complete with Curious George story, but no x-ray thank goodness.

the child family said...

So has he told you the story about how he managed to swallow a penny?