Tuesday, April 22, 2008

April *Snow* Showers

It snowed all day and night on Saturday. We woke up to about 13 inches of snow and it continued to snow half of Sunday as well. This year winter just won't give up. The boys loved it. We taught Asher how to make and throw snow balls and he thought that was pretty cool. The boys also enjoyed shoveling the driveway, they are such good little workers! The snow has started melting already and by next Saturday there won't be any sign that we even had this big storm. That is just the way things are in Great Falls!

3 comments:

Rosanne said...

Don't you just love it?! Crazy weather!

Hey, can you remind me when Holly is coming up? thanks!

Jon and Melissa said...

I can't believe that snow!!!! I have been telling everyone about it that has been complaining about the little bit of snow we have been getting here in Logan. Crazy, I can't wait for Spring!

jordan said...

yeah, snow in Logan too. At least your making the best of it!