Thursday, January 31, 2008

What now!

Oh, the week I've had! I am not this person. I usually don't fall and drop my kids twice in one week. Nor have I ever, backed out of my garage before it was all the way open. Until this morning, that is. I was pulling the car to my front door to get the kids in. As I was backing up, I heard crunch, I also felt crunch in my stomach. I had a pretty good idea what I was going to see when I got out of the car. It wasn't pretty folks, I have to say. Well, now I am stuck in my garage. Jackson is mad because he had to miss school. And I am stuck inside for yet another day. Maybe I am not supposed to leave my house for reasons I don't know. The words of my Grandpa Fred came into my head as I surrveyed the damage the first time, "It's just a piece of tin." And it is, we are all alright and we can get this fixed. It's just so stupid when things happen because for one second I was being stupid!

5 comments:

Amber M. said...

I backed into a PARKED car last week, but I think yours was worse...:-)

Jon and Melissa said...

That is too bad! Was the car damaged too? Or just the house?!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

You poor thing!!! They say bad things come in 3's so you should be good for awhile!!!

Anonymous said...

"Nor have I ever, backed out of my garage before it was all the way open". That is not what I have heard.

Morgan, Rachel, and Jonathan Parrish said...

I am so sorry! I really hope next week is a much better week for you. It sounds like you need a day at the spa, just for a little pick-me-up. I am really glad you are okay, though.