Friday was a ski day for the base at our local ski area Showdown. It was a beautiful place, it reminded me a lot of Logan canyon and Beaver Mountain. The drive up there was amazing. I am always reminded of how grateful I am that we were sent to Montana for our payback time in the Air Force. We took the whole family. They had a great Day care for Asher, and Jackson spent the day skiing with Me and Mitch. He has been a few times before but this time was the first time that he really got it by himself. He was telling all the other kids, "If you want to go slow make a pizza, if you want to go fast, french fries." It was so cold, near the end of the day I volunteered to take Jackson in so he could get warm and Mitch could get a few runs in without us to slow him down. Jackson just looked at me and said. "You can go in, but me and Daddy need to keep skiing." Spoken just like his dad. We had a great time. The snow was perfect and it was so much fun to be together as a family.

Jackson & Daddy
Riding the lift together. Jackson said "I love this." when asked what he loved, he said "Riding with my mommy and daddy." Does it get sweeter than that?
3 comments:
That is awesome Wendy! How fun to take Jackson skiing! Have I mentioned how you have really great music on your list?
wow, look at Jackson ski!
Umm you failed to mention the horrific car accident you almost had! Dad stopped us during Henry's party and made us all be quiet so we could hear the story. It was a good one. Glad you guys are safe.
Post a Comment