Friday, December 14, 2007

Our "Sweet" Christmas present

We just got the sweetest news! Mitch just secured his residency spot at Penn State for 2009. We are going back to Hershey! It is so exciting to know what we are doing and where we are going. We have loved our experience in Great Falls, we really feel that this is where we are meant to be right now, but when the Air Force decided that we needed to do Flight Medicine before we could finish residency we were just a little disappointed. Now we are so grateful for the opportunities that being in the Air Force, particularly living in Montana have given us. And now having our residency set is just perfect. Hershey is where we wanted to be, so this is an early Christmas present! We are going back to "the Sweetest Place on Earth."

3 comments:

Morgan, Rachel, and Jonathan Parrish said...

That is so great! I am very happy for you guys. I hope we can come and visit you while you are living there. You can take us to Hershy park and show us all around!

Amber M. said...

Wonderful news!! I can see how it would only make your Holidays SWEETER!!

Abs said...

Congrats! I am so jealous!! I would love to go back to Hershey.