Monday, November 26, 2007

Family pictures

It's that time of year again. Time for family pictures. We had quite an adventure trying to get ours taken over Thanksgiving weekend in Logan. We though it would be great to take advantage of family photographers and the beauty of Logan canyon. We forgot one very crucial thing, we have an almost 2 year old and it was sooooo cold!

Here is one of our finest attempts. Pretty much sums up the experience

Trying to get our happy Asher to be happy.
So cold that both boys just snuggled up to us. We couldn't get them to look at the camera.
This might just be the best one. I guess you will see when we get our Christmas cards out.

5 comments:

Amber M. said...

Never the highlight of our year either... LOVE the family picture on your blog with you in your hats...

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I like the haircut... definately not old momish...

jordan said...

all that matters is that you get the one, and i think you got it. the last one is a keeper. i'm jealous you were in logan. we can't wait to go in a couple of weeks.

the child family said...

Beautiful picture spot!
Is that ice I see in the background? Like frozen water? I fear I may never see the likes of it again...Until we go to Utah that is. I bet it was good to be there for Thanksgiving. We missed you on our side

Dave and Mel said...

Great pics!! we struggled a little with ours too, but who doesn't? You look beautiful as always!