Happy Halloween!

Our Halloween started with a party at the church where the kids played games and got to do a little trick-or-treating away from the cold winds of Great Falls, MT. I was in charge of the shin-dig as the ward activities director (one of my four callings.) So I didn't have quit as much fun as others in attendance.




The boys had so much fun "Sugar Treating" as Jackson calls it, which really makes more sense. It was actually quit warm for Montana. I called it "a Halloween miracle" and with day-lights savings sticking around an extra week, we were home before it got dark. Jackson was very polite. Even complimenting people on their Halloween decor. The boys loved their pumpkins. Asher was very focused on trying to blow out the candles. And He was so excited that people were giving him candy and no one was trying to take it away.




1 comment:
I bet Jackson thought it was pretty awsome to be a super hero. Ashers monkey is darling!
Post a Comment