
We are lucky to live in a town with a beautiful river running through it. We took the boys out to Black Eagle Island for a hike and some quality time throwing rocks in the Missouri River.

Asher loves water a little too much. He kept trying to climb down the hill so he could go for a swim. Jackson was a helper and got him excited about collecting and throwing rocks.


I think these two looks so much alike. Look at the eyes and the smile. Such handsome boys I have!
4 comments:
So glad I checked in today...sounds like you have been very busy! What adventures to life little boys bring. Have a good one!
The light in the pictures is so pretty. you guys seem to be taking advantage of your time in Montana. Ryder keeps asking about going on the plane to Jackson's house. I guess it (montana) made an impression on him.
That river IS beautiful! And I'll have to agree, Asher is the spittin' image of his father. I'm sure Mitch isn't too bummed about that though. Don't we all love it when our kids look like us?
I still can't get over what a cute kid Jackson is! Asher too. I always tell Ken that I hope our baby is as cute as Jackson was when he was born!
Post a Comment