The boy's school in Hershey did not do a Christmas concert. I loved their school for many reasons, but the no Chirstmas concert was such a shame. I love these things! I was not disappointed at all in the first elementary school concert my boys participated in.
First was Asher. He was so excited!
He loved palying the bells, and singing. I love how cute he dressed. I told them to wear something handsome and he pick this out for himself. Such a cute boy.
Then it was time for the 3rd graders. Jackson had an important part to play and he didn't even tell me in advance. The long sleeve red shirt is Jackson's version of handsome.
The problem with having tall kids is they are always in the back!
Of course Lily and Greta were my audience buddies for the show.
Lily really wanted a picture of her since I was taking pictures of the boys, and she loves pictures on my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment