To my few blog followers;
That's you that get emails when I update. You know, the only people that even see my blog these days. I just want to give you a warning/apology. I will be binge blogging over the next few weeks. I have fallen way behind on my blog, and while I know that many people have dropped blogging all together; for me blogging is my family recored that is turned in to a book each year. I have found that if it doesn't make it to the blog, it doesn't make it to the book. And the book is a treasure. So I feel it very important to capture all the fun, good, exciting, important things that happen in our family. I may even blog back to 2012 a little. Getting all caught up with pictures before March of this year is one of my New years goals and so I am jumping in. Again. My apologies.
-Wendy
1 comment:
I am the same way! Pretty soon it may be just the two of us in the blogging world, but this really fabulous friend introduced me to blog books and they are a treasure to us! :) It's become our family journal!
Post a Comment