When asked Lily says she wants to be a ballerina-princess-superhero. She has a natural grace and strength. I believe that she will be an amazing dancer, and possibly superhero.
Mitch took Jackson up in the mountains to look for a lost ski (there is a story there). That was when he found this beautiful field of wildflowers. He came and told me to put a pretty dress on Lily and take her pictures. I am so glad that he did! These pictures are so beautiful. Lily was adorable, and all I had to do was tell her to do ballet and she gave me these beautiful poses.
As a funny side note. Lily has been telling anyone who will listen that Captain America is her boyfriend. In fact she informed me the other day that they'd had a wedding and now he was her husband, and that makes him part of our family. As we were driving up to this photo spot there is a stretch of road with a very steep drop off next to the road. Lily said,very calmly an sweetly; "I guess my daddy's truck will fall off the cliff and break apart and then Captain American will have to save me'" (sigh) "He really loves me."
No comments:
Post a Comment