Sunday, August 4, 2013

Greta's party

Greta's Party-2e web
We decided to celebrate Greta's first birthday almost a month early while we were in Utah.  We had her party and Willow Park in  Logan with both of our families.

I had envisioned her party outside as a big festive occasion.  We were almost disappointed when it poured rain the whole day.  The party was nearly moved to Mitch's parents house, but we saw a break in the clouds and decided to go for it.  I am glad we did.  It turned out to be a beautiful day.   There was one big rain storm while we ate, but other than that the sun was shining and the kids were happy to be outside at a park with a zoo!

Greta got lots of love from her aunts, uncles and grandparents.
Greta's Party-3e web
Greta's Party-4e web
Greta's Party-5e web
Greta's Party-14e webGreta's Party-15e web
These have to be some of my favorite pictures I have ever taken. I think my dad is trying to get Greta to laugh!

Then it was cake time. We gave Greta her own cupcake and let her go to town. It took her a moment to figure it out, but once she tasted the sugar she was all about it, creating a beautiful mess.
Greta's Party-19e webGreta's Party-20e web
Greta's Party-21e web
Greta's Party-22e web
Greta's Party-25e webGreta's Party-26e web
Greta's Party-34e web
Greta's Party-41e webGreta's Party-40e web
Greta's Party-44e webGreta's Party-43e web

No comments: